A Forest Of Stars - Beware The Sword You Cannot See - Metal Feed



120 years before our age, there is a Gentlemen's Club of “A Forest Of Stars”, an exclusive brotherhood of Victorian Englishmen who consider themselves representatives of their era, an era as glorious and splendid as it is decadent. This collective finds its musical expression in hypnotic and ghostly Black Metal, expertly streaked with elements of Ambient and Psychedelic. 



This is what is written in their bandcamp page. I’ve been following them since their debut, which was more akin to post black metal, but still weird and Victorian. Now this sounds more progressive and diverse and I am completely fine with that.

If you don’t know them you should. If you don’t like their music you should have yourself checked by a doctor. I still don’t have an opinion about this album, but I do have an affection for their music, hence I am presenting them to you. Enjoy.

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment