A few words about my experience.

This blog was formerly known as Metal Nerd. I used to run it for about three years until the end of 2017. I've also been writing about metal music for the rock webzine rockoverdose for a number of years in the past, featuring a number of articles and reviews, along with interviews with bands like Asphyx, Corrosion Of Conformity, Mare Cognitum, Lvcifyre and others. A few of my reviews have been published at No Clean Singing, as a guest writer.

In 2018 a book on meditation was published under a pseudonym and I have written a number of short stories for various websites. Currently I am a contributor for the website The Weird Side Daily. One of my short stories, named “The blue storm” has also been printed in a collaborative science fiction book with the theme "Searching For A New Earth."

VX

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment